Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Awesome Cricut Paper Dolls

I recently bought the Paper Dolls Cricut Cartridge (ACMoore bundle). I brought it to my bi-annual scrapbook weekend and everybody loved it.
There is so much that you can do with this new cartridge. It has something not only for every season but for special occasions and kids themes too:

Wedding

Christmas (Santa, reindeer, and you can even make a nativity set!)
Thanks Giving
Columbus Day
Halloween
Magician
Circus (the little clown is adorable)
Cowboy, cowgirl
Dinosaurs
Hawaiian
Native Americans
Ballerina


It's different from the previous cartridges in which you can only cut two shapes (or letters) with each key, with the different variations like shade, blackout, tag, etc. With paper dolls you can cut 10 or more different shapes with each key!. It's amazing.

I'll be posting some of the projects that my friends have made using this cartridge soon.

No comments: