Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Cookie Swap

My sister Sandra hosted a cookie swap last December. There were 7 of us. I made a typical spanish recipe: madalenas.

See all recipes here.

I loved all of them! I've never tried freshly baked biscotti before: They were delicious, not dry and hard like the ones you buy on stores.

I made the Apricot Cream Cheese Thumbprints for a school party. They were very easy to make and came out great. Those were my husband's favorites.

I think the easiest ones to make are the Poppy Seed cookies and they were delicious.
The Butterscotch Gingerbread Cookies are beautifully shaped and had a little bright candy in the center. I don't think I'm talented enough to make those perfect stars.
I usually wouldn't eat a gingerbread cookie but this ones were very good. I think Abbe could sell them.
I would buy them! They're perfect for special occasions!.

The M&M cookies were gone before I could eat one at home. Those were the kids favorites.
I love cherries, so the Cherry Snowballs were a perfect treat for me!


I made the girls using the Paper Dolls Cricut Cartridge.

I have 7 pages in total, here are two of them.

No comments: