Thursday, October 2, 2008

Truck Day


Last year there was a Truck Day at the Cummings Office Park here in Woburn, MA. I took the kids and they had a great time. Well, Danny was a little scared.
I got these pre-made pages at the CM Scrapbooking convention in NH. They're made by Time Flies .

They looked really nice at the boot but I didn't realize that all the shapes came uncut! I had to cut everything by hand which was a lot of work.

If you're going to scrap with your girlfriends, these pre-made pages come in handy because you don't need to bring all your supplies, all you need is your scissors and glue and you can spend a nice afternoon scrapping without having to think of a nice layout. It's already there ready for you to cut. I still have a train design waiting for me...

No comments: