Friday, November 14, 2008

Free Photobook from Snapfish.com --> http://www.snapfish.com/freebook2008

I got this email from my friend Theresa. I think it would make a great gift and much easier that traditional albums!

_______________________________

Hi-

Just thought I’d pass this along in case anyone was interested. If you go to Oprah’s website, you can get a free photo book from Snapfish.com worth $30. It is an 8 1/2 x 11in book w/ 20 pages. (can have multiple pictures on one page). The only ‘catch’ is that you have to complete the book by this Sunday.

So…could be used as a great ‘free’ Christmas gift - - will just have to pay shipping, I assume. Once you create an account on Snapfish (if you don’t already have one), the book shows as a credit in the ‘Your Account’ information.

http://www.oprah.com/slideshow/oprahshow/20081029_tows_messyhouse/7

The book was promoted as a way to store children’s artwork (take a picture of it and then store in a photo book, rather than keep the original) - - but can be used for anything. Since my in-laws don’t get to see the kids in their daily lives, I’m hoping to make a ‘day in the life’ book - - -starting when the kids wake up today, going to the busstop, picture of their schools, etc. and ending at bedtime. (that’s if I can be organized enough today to get the photos I need)

Have a good day-

T

No comments: