Tuesday, December 9, 2008

50% off at The Scrapbookers Dream store in Tewksbury MA

For those of you in MA, The Scrapbookers Dream Store has a great sale this week, 50% off. See the add from Laurie, the store owner and for more details, offers and events, check the website: http://www.thescrapbookersdream.net/

The store is awesome, she has tons of paper and the latest and greatest products. I went to the Black Friday sale , there was 40% off the entire store and goodie bags for the first 25 customers. I also got entered into a raffle. I have my fingers crossed! If I win the price ($250 in supplies!), I promise to share... not the price, but the pictures of my creations! just kidding, I'll share it with my scrapbooking friends.

I went back yesterday to the 50% off sale, and this time, I had promised myself to get something other than paper, so I got lots of ribbon and a calendar kit .

Last night, I started working on the calendar and I realized, I don't have any Christmas themed paper!! I'm going to have to go back! :-)

_____________________________________________________________________
Starting at noon on Monday, December 8 and continuing until 6 p.m. on Monday, December 15, the
ENTIRE STORE WILL BE ON SALE 50% OFF! (some exclusions do apply)

No comments: